Thursday, October 16, 2008

tonight it's 8-tracks and 6-packs while i hit that.





I don't think anybody is as excited for the NOTORIOUS release on January 16 as I am. Too bad I'll be living in Toronto and won't have admitted my true, secret love for Biggie to any of my new friends by then. I'll be attending alone. A bottle of red hidden in my purse as my date. The way it should be.


Last night I ran into a guy I dated on and off this year from Febuary until August on my way to yet another exboyfriend's roommate's rap show. We each had a king can in the alley behind the beer vendor in Osborne Village, something we used to do together quite often. The fact that he left before he had even finished his left me as emotionally unsatisfied as the near-litre of cheap beer left me feeling physically. Biggie's "Fuck You Tonight" meant something completely different last night than every other night before it. R. Kelly had no place or purpose in my bedroom when I got home.

Damn.



No comments: