Tuesday, March 10, 2009

somebody's watching you.

Not only is my good pal & hairdresser, Jeese Crowe, featured in Teen Flare's "Street Style" section this week, but so is yours truly..


Believe me. Pink is the last colour of tights I would've picked to wear, but they were the only ones left on my floor without an embarrassing number of visible holes. I have never regretted anything more now that I'm on the internet looking like, well, this. Granted, my hair looks fantastic but really? Did Teen Flare just call my fur a "vintage scarf"? Dress from H&M, tights from HBC, "vintage" boots, belt, and scarf I guess sounds more accessible to teeny-boppers than Dress from H&M, tights leftover from a houseguest, cowboy boots found outside/inside a dumpster in Winnipeg, belt from Value Village, and amazing fur I woke up with after spending a drunken evening at a party at a vintage store.

Turns out I was more interesting than the art at the gallery show that photo was taken at. 

Just a note, I was not wearing the fur as a necklace either. It is actually an extremely practical neckwarmer when the Toronto weather dips into Winnipeg Territory. I am, however, glad that I could help Teen Flare figure out that "Yes! Vintage + New=Fab"

Glad that I, "one of Canada's chicest fashionistas", could be of service.



No comments: