Monday, February 16, 2009

bloor street breakdown.

A (Good) Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

The past 48 hours, I really have been thinking about investing a lot of time & energy into finding a new hobby. I briefly considered cross-stitching, but decided I should perfect knitting first (or at least learn how to knit something that isn't a potholder or a scarf). I thought about learning how to make my own wine, but we all know how that would end.  I've decided on photography. I bought a Canon AE-1 on e-Bay when I first moved to Toronto, and inherited my dad's A-1 in perfect condition for Christmas this past year & have sort of been fucking around with them for the past couple months. I am now vowing to take it more seriously; if not for my own interest, then at least to save money by doing my own food photography when I have my soon-to-be-famous food blog. 

I swear this interest is f'real, and not just because I think I look kinda cute with a film camera in my hand.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

your hair looks fanTASTIC here