Friday, February 6, 2009

not your grandmother's mink.



Real fun 'fur' the whole family.

There are some really key, important, wonderful things that any gentleman (or lady, on another note entirely..) could do in order to have me devote myself to them, and only them, for all eternity. I'm really a simple lady if you look past the crazy hair. In addition to sending grammatically correct text-messages, the ability to give a really great shoulder rub, and the requisite secret passion for classic rock, I'd love to date a man who could appreciate and love my appreciation and love for fur. I hope to maybe meet a fellow one day (besides my loving father who spoils me so) who could shower me with vintage stoles, wraps, hats, and coats that even Lindsay Lohan would want to make off with. That would really ruffle my feathers.

Granted, I'd love to be able to afford all that stuff myself, but with another 5-6 years of school ahead of me and my assumedly to-be-tip-heavy job that won't be starting until summertime, for now a girl's just gotta dream.

When I have babies, and I'm not too busy churning my own butter at the family farmhouse, I'd love to pull a Kate Moss and use a stole as a baby sling. Winnipeg would not understand, but I think if I steered clear of the steps outside Fashion Week, I could probably remain unscathed in Toronto- and terribly cute at the same time!

So for now, boys, listen up! I'd gladly take either one on the left or the right. If you feel like there needs to be something in it for you, just imagine rolling around on it in front of the fireplace at the farmhouse I mentioned earlier. That I'd be happy to do fur you.

No comments: