Saturday, November 15, 2008

how ya like me now?

"Hey. Guy from freshwood. I hope it's okay that I took your number of your resume. Your just too cute to pass up the chance to say hello. Hello"
-Actual text message recieved Saturday, November 15 at 9:42am




Since when is it considered acceptable behaviour to obtain a girl's phone number from her resume?

Turns out all I needed to do to get a date (not that i've ever needed help in that department..)was move to Toronto; from Leon the Sears delivery man who delivered my stove (and then was hoping to be handy for another kind of delivery), to this guy...

On another note, I just spent this weeks grocery money on a Canon AE-1 online, my first e-bay purchase. I then, in turn, spent this weeks wine money on an inordinate amount of fancy cheeses at St. Lawrence Market. I'm so glad my priorities are in order.

No comments: