Sunday, November 16, 2008

old time rock n' roll.

"I love Bob Seger."



Four words that send this girl to the moon. A Bob Seger sing-a-long last night was fueled by some wine, a rye & coke sweaty-betty's style, a couple vodka & sodas, some more wine, more vodka, and some Jack. Sigh, We were just young and restless and bored. We found out that sometimes a dance party with only two people is the best kind of dance party. Working on our night moves.

Oh, and Ren? A text message this morning from me stated "How could I not publicly aknowledge those baby blues?". Some truly satisfying internet research has uncovered the fact that our good friend Bob's eyes are, in fact, brown. I apologize. I hope we can still be friends.

1 comment:

Ren said...

Lauren, if you're going to take being a Bob Seger advocate (apologist?) seriously, you've got to get the facts right. Next you're going to tell me that the girl from Night Move's breasts weren't really sitting way up firm and high.