Thursday, January 29, 2009

anything you want (not that).





Thanks to a new haircut, a love note in my inbox, and some insightful advice that really has put things into perspective... I'm now temporarily sitting at a 7.3 in terms of mood. Actually, I'm enjoying a scone & a coffee at Ella's Uncle, so I'm more like at a 9.5. Although, I'm sure as soon as I step foot back out in the snow and back into my apartment that is in absolute desperate need of a tidy-slash-overhaul, I'll ignore the dishes and wine stains on the hardwood and crawl right back into bed.

I'm feeling pretty positively about my bob. I have Jesse at the Grateful Head to thank for that.

And thank you to Richard for the kind-hearted note this morning, If you weren't gay, or in Winnipeg, I'd kiss you right on the lips.

**EDIT: I'm still under a five. The 9.5 was an illusion after three large coffees and a goat cheese scone. I feel awful and horrible, but I still feel great about my short hair.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

it looks real good. You look like a much cooler/older/prettier/blonder version of little orphan Annie.

extraordinary machine said...

that's the nicest thing anyone could've said to me.