Friday, January 23, 2009

girl in trouble.




I want this all the time, it's just too bad that the glasses in this picture aren't full; be it of champagne (as shown here) or the Wine Rack's finest red (or the bottle furthest from the finest).

Tuesday brought an interesting twist into my life which prompted a heavy bout of enjoyable early evening drinking on Wednesday... Thursday... Friday. I've slowly graduated from boxed wine to bottles, and the company has been different, albeit enjoyable, every evening and there's no point in stopping now. My hostel is back open for business and I have an enjoyable young New Zealander-soon-cum-Winnipegger crashing on my couch tonight. Being a sort-of-pseudo newly-single-ish girl in the big city has not proven to be as awful as I originally predicted, but only because I've had friends to keep my feet (and heart) warm at all times.

At least I have for the past three days.

And hey, at least if I run out of friends, I'll always have the cute lesbian at the friendly neighborhood coffee shoppe. God knows even if I didn't really want this break to happen in our sort-of-pseudo-friendship-cum-relationship, my cell phone's text messaging bill could sure use it.

No comments: