Sunday, January 18, 2009

every day i'm-a tumblin'.

I always say I'm not an internet creep, and then today I caught myself reading the Tumblrs of complete strangers. Currently, I am obsessed with the Tumblr of a guy who created a Tumblr just to make snarky comments about the posts of his girlfriend who obsessively Tumbls. What a handful.

Her:
theruth:

"My boyfriend started a tumblr for the sole purpose of snarking my tumblr.
It is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a while.

this is definitely for real. my bf had been giving me shit for being a tumbltard for awhile and decided this was the best way to combat my obsessiveness. we were both kind of drunk when he started it and he had me in tears i was laughing so hard. i should also note that we normally have a loving and healthy relationship. we just both have a good sense of humor."

Him:
Fun fact of the day about Ruth:

Immediately after telling me she loved me for the first time she decided to pass out inside a wooden crate on the streets of Barcelona. You stay classy, TheRuth.


Not all of his comments are as hilarious as this one, but even I can't be witty all the time. I only wish her name wasn't.. You know.

I got Twitter today & I've already updated it twice this hour. I was going to hold off on getting one, but Loverboy challenged me to, and I love a good challenge.

Hotmail, Facebook, Livejournal, Myspace, Blogspot, Twitter... Where does the madness end? True, I don't update Livejournal or Myspace anymore, but I do still check my inbox occasionally still for messages from a certain rapper of Black Moon/Boot Camp Clik fame.

For now, though, I gotta turn off the computer & start the preparations for the Portuguese Sausage & Kale soup I plan to make for dinner. But first I gotta twitter about it.

No comments: