Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fuck me, I have to be miserable sometime.

Soon, I'm going to get over myself & walk in the boots with the holes in them over to Loverboy's with a tupperware container full of chicken noodle, with new broth that I fashioned myself in half an hour with and isn't awful.

I'm a good cook. My hair is nice. I'm a good girlfriend. I'm a good non-girlfriend. I use unbleached paper towel. I don't have a soul; I am a soul, I have a body. I'm pretty thoughtful at times. I appreciate when my friends do nice things for one another. I tell girls when I like their dresses and it makes them happy. I don't like kareoke, but I appreciate that others do AND THAT'S OKAY. I'm a good person. My job is lucky to have me and I am lucky to have them.

It's all gonna be okay!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I couldn't love you more for the karaoke bit. Yous a keeper.